Hello, again.
I'm thinking maybe this is more correct:

cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].mapped-attributes[0]=urn:mace:terena.org:attribute-def:schacHomeOrganization->Sir.sHO
cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].mapped-attributes[1]=urn:mace:dir:attribute-def:eduPersonAffiliation->Sir.ePA
cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].mapped-attributes[2]=urn:mace:dir:attribute-def:mail->Sir.mail
cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].mapped-attributes[3]=urn:mace:dir:attribute-def:uid->Sir.uid
cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].mapped-attributes[4]=urn:mace:dir:attribute-def:givenName->Sir.gn
cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].mapped-attributes[5]=urn:mace:dir:attribute-def:sn->Sir.sn
cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].mapped-attributes[6]=urn:mace:terena.org:attribute-def:schacPersonalUniqueID->Sir.sPUID
cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].mapped-attributes[7]=urn:mace:terena.org:attribute-def:schacGender->Sir.sG

Am I right?

Thank you

El miércoles, 22 de noviembre de 2023 a las 6:11:38 UTC+1, Jorge Bastida 
escribió:

> Good afternoon, 
>
> I am finishing the upgrade to 6.6.13 and I have the following properties 
> in my cas.properties inherited from the 6.3.7 configuration.
>
>
> cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].mappedAttributes[0].name=urn:mace:terena.org:attribute-def:schacHomeOrganization
> cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].mappedAttributes[0].mappedTo=Sir.sHO
>
> cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].mappedAttributes[1].name=urn:mace:dir:attribute-def:eduPersonAffiliation
> cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].mappedAttributes[1].mappedTo=Sir.ePA
>
> cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].mappedAttributes[2].name=urn:mace:dir:attribute-def:mail
> cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].mappedAttributes[2].mappedTo=Sir.mail
>
> cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].mappedAttributes[3].name=urn:mace:dir:attribute-def:uid
> cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].mappedAttributes[3].mappedTo=Sir.uid
>
> cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].mappedAttributes[4].name=urn:mace:dir:attribute-def:givenName
> cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].mappedAttributes[4].mappedTo=Sir.gn
>
> cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].mappedAttributes[5].name=urn:mace:dir:attribute-def:sn
> cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].mappedAttributes[5].mappedTo=Sir.sn
>
> cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].mappedAttributes[6].name=urn:mace:terena.org:attribute-def:schacPersonalUniqueID
> cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].mappedAttributes[6].mappedTo=Sir.sPUID
>
> cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].mappedAttributes[7].name=urn:mace:terena.org:attribute-def:schacGender
> cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].mappedAttributes[7].mappedTo=Sir.sG
>
> These are not valid in the new version 6.6.13 how could I apply them then?
>

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/42144729-5ff5-45a5-a964-bedcfec8bbddn%40apereo.org.

Reply via email to