Hello again, 
I've been looking at the documentation, but I'm not clear if each attribute 
mapping should be separated by commas. would it be something like this?

cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].mapped-attributes=urn:mace:terena.org:attribute-def:schacHomeOrganization->Sir.sHO,urn:mace:dir:attribute-def:eduPersonAffiliation->Sir.ePA,urn:mace:dir:attribute-def:mail->Sir.mail,urn:mace:dir:attribute-def:uid->Sir.
 
uid,urn:mace:dir:attribute-def:givenName->Sir.gn,urn:mace:dir:attribute-def:sn->Sir.sn,urn:mace:terena.org:attribute-def:schacPersonalUniqueID->Sir.sPUID,urn:mace:terena.org:attribute-def:schacGender->Sir.sG

Again, thank you

El miércoles, 22 de noviembre de 2023 a las 6:11:38 UTC+1, Jorge Bastida 
escribió:

> Good afternoon, 
>
> I am finishing the upgrade to 6.6.13 and I have the following properties 
> in my cas.properties inherited from the 6.3.7 configuration.
>
>
> cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].mappedAttributes[0].name=urn:mace:terena.org:attribute-def:schacHomeOrganization
> cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].mappedAttributes[0].mappedTo=Sir.sHO
>
> cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].mappedAttributes[1].name=urn:mace:dir:attribute-def:eduPersonAffiliation
> cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].mappedAttributes[1].mappedTo=Sir.ePA
>
> cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].mappedAttributes[2].name=urn:mace:dir:attribute-def:mail
> cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].mappedAttributes[2].mappedTo=Sir.mail
>
> cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].mappedAttributes[3].name=urn:mace:dir:attribute-def:uid
> cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].mappedAttributes[3].mappedTo=Sir.uid
>
> cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].mappedAttributes[4].name=urn:mace:dir:attribute-def:givenName
> cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].mappedAttributes[4].mappedTo=Sir.gn
>
> cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].mappedAttributes[5].name=urn:mace:dir:attribute-def:sn
> cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].mappedAttributes[5].mappedTo=Sir.sn
>
> cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].mappedAttributes[6].name=urn:mace:terena.org:attribute-def:schacPersonalUniqueID
> cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].mappedAttributes[6].mappedTo=Sir.sPUID
>
> cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].mappedAttributes[7].name=urn:mace:terena.org:attribute-def:schacGender
> cas.authn.pac4j.saml[0].mappedAttributes[7].mappedTo=Sir.sG
>
> These are not valid in the new version 6.6.13 how could I apply them then?
>

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/dee784ac-c845-4abc-9757-afbfd794e1e6n%40apereo.org.

Reply via email to