Hi
I wanted to check out ant source code just to have a look. But after
checking out ant with SVN GUI client in eclipse successfully, i got
lot of compile time errors. I used fetch.xml to get the dependent
jars. Still there were compile time errors. Can anyone point me to
link or guide me in setting up the ant development environment?

--
Thank you
Ramu S

  If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y
is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.
- Albert Einstein