Patch for Resolute

================== Tested on Kernel 7.0.0-39 =========================
Building for 7.0.0-39-generic

Building initial module doca-ofed-26.01-dkms/26.01.1.0.0.0.609.1 for 
7.0.0-39-generic
Sign command: /usr/bin/kmodsign
Signing key: /var/lib/shim-signed/mok/MOK.priv
Public certificate (MOK): /var/lib/shim-signed/mok/MOK.der

Running the pre_build script.................. done.
Building module(s)....................... done.
=======================================================================

=================== Tested on Kernel 7.0.0-3 ==========================
I: Trying to build doca-ofed-26.01-dkms/26.01.1.0.0.0.609.1 for 7.0.0-3-generic
Creating symlink /var/lib/dkms/doca-ofed-26.01-dkms/26.01.1.0.0.0.609.1/source 
-> /usr/src/doca-ofed-26.01-dkms-26.01.1.0.0.0.609.1

Sign command: /usr/bin/kmodsign
Certificate or key are missing, generating them using 
update-secureboot-policy...
EFI variables are not supported on this system
/sys/firmware/efi/efivars not found, aborting.
Signing key: /var/lib/shim-signed/mok/MOK.priv
Public certificate (MOK): /var/lib/shim-signed/mok/MOK.der

Running the pre_build script....................... done.
Building module(s).......................... done.
I: Testing if doca-ofed-26.01-dkms modules are correctly installed.
doca-ofed-26.01-dkms/26.01.1.0.0.0.609.1, 7.0.0-3-generic, x86_64: installed 
(Original modules exist)
=======================================================================


================== Tested on Kernel 7.0.0-34 =========================
I: Trying to build doca-ofed-26.01-dkms/26.01.1.0.0.0.609.1 for 7.0.0-34-generic
Sign command: /usr/bin/kmodsign
Signing key: /var/lib/shim-signed/mok/MOK.priv
Public certificate (MOK): /var/lib/shim-signed/mok/MOK.der

Running the pre_build script....................... done.
Building module(s).......................... done.
I: Testing if doca-ofed-26.01-dkms modules are correctly installed.
doca-ofed-26.01-dkms/26.01.1.0.0.0.609.1, 7.0.0-34-generic, x86_64: installed 
(Original modules exist)
=======================================================================

Autopackagetest

I: Summary:
I: PASS doca-ofed-26.01-dkms/26.01.1.0.0.0.609.1 7.0.0-3-generic
I: PASS doca-ofed-26.01-dkms/26.01.1.0.0.0.609.1 7.0.0-34-generic
/tmp/autopkgtest.KNJwfk/wrapper.sh: Killing leaked background processes: 74810 
    PID TTY      STAT   TIME COMMAND
  74810 hvc1     S+     0:00 sleep 3
autopkgtest [10:55:48]: test dkms-autopkgtest: -----------------------]
autopkgtest [10:55:49]: test dkms-autopkgtest:  - - - - - - - - - - results - - 
- - - - - - - -
dkms-autopkgtest     PASS (superficial)
autopkgtest [10:55:50]: @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ summary
dkms-autopkgtest     PASS (superficial)
qemu-system-x86_64: terminating on signal 15 from pid 1445243 (/usr/bin/python3)


** Patch added: "resolute.patch"
   
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/doca-ofed-26.01-dkms/+bug/2168508/+attachment/6002477/+files/resolute.patch

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2168508

Title:
  doca-ofed-26.01 fails to build on Kernel 7.0.0-39

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/doca-ofed-26.01-dkms/+bug/2168508/+subscriptions


-- 
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bugs

Reply via email to