apport information

** Tags added: apport-collected natty

** Description changed:

- During an install of Natty-daily on 2011-03-30 I noticed that the top
- panel during the install was off the screen. That made it difficult to
- know that it was possible to connect to the network there. The screen in
- question is a 3M touchscreen, I will provide EDID details in a follow-up
- attachment.
+ During an install of Natty-daily on 2011-03-30 I noticed that the top panel 
during the install was off the screen. That made it difficult to know that it 
was possible to connect to the network there. The screen in question is a 3M 
touchscreen, I will provide EDID details in a follow-up attachment.
+ --- 
+ Architecture: i386
+ DistroRelease: Ubuntu 11.04
+ InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 11.04 "Natty Narwhal" - Beta 1 i386 (20110329.1)
+ InstallationMedia_: Ubuntu 11.04 "Natty Narwhal" - Beta 1 i386 (20110329.1)
+ Package: ubiquity (not installed)
+ ProcEnviron:
+  LANGUAGE=en_GB:en
+  PATH=(custom, no user)
+  LANG=en_GB.UTF-8
+  SHELL=/bin/bash
+ ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.38-7.39-generic-pae 2.6.38
+ ProcVersionSignature_: Ubuntu 2.6.38-7.39-generic-pae 2.6.38
+ Tags:  natty natty
+ Uname: Linux 2.6.38-7-generic-pae i686
+ UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)
+ UserGroups:

** Attachment added: "Casper.gz"
   https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/745681/+attachment/1959443/+files/Casper.gz

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Bugs, which is subscribed to Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/745681

Title:
  Top panel off screen during install

-- 
ubuntu-bugs mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-bugs

Reply via email to