> Updated the repository so it will be included in today's nightly built
> ZIP download.

Thanks.
I shall re-test with that build shortly.

>> I'm still completely overwhelmed by following errors:
>>
>> [BCC32 Error] Overbyteicslibeay.hpp(253): E2015 Ambiguity between
>> 'Byte' and 'System::Byte'
>> [BCC32 Error] Overbyteicsntlmmsgs.hpp(102): E2015 Ambiguity between
>> 'Byte' and 'System::Byte'
>>
>> I wonder, how are the other CB2009 users doing ?  No such problems ?
>
> I cannot reproduce these errors. If you send me a simple test application
> that shows the errors I'll try to fix it.

In a small test app I don't see this issue either, only in my 'big' project
that includes a lot of other files, forms and VCL components etc.
I'm not sure if I will be able to repeat the issue easily in a small test
app but I will try.

But to work in the other direction ...
If you open the mentioned *.hpp files you can see the Byte usage.
The issue seems to be with static const Byte values, e.g. :

static const Byte SSL_OP_SSLEAY_080_CLIENT_DH_BUG = 0x80;

Not with the structs that contain Byte values.  In the structs, System::Byte
is used.
Which causes problems if I try a typedef BYTE Byte before the include.
So the problem needs to be addresses structurally inside the component
itself.

Does the static const Byte put you on the right track to check the pas files
for Byte vs. System::Byte ?