I wouldn't trust its sound
quality; it's a bit small unless the listening distance is less than 2
meters, the centre speaker does not match the four other satellites,
the centre speaker have 2 mids and the satellites have one mid and one
tweeter, and the cross-over frequency for the sub-woofer is probably
near 300Hz, which is a bit too high.

I don't fully understand what cross-over frequency is (it sounds obvious
though) but maybe by reducing the center channels from the set-up , I'd
reduce the amount that is happening.