https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1725924



--- Comment #11 from Steven Jay Munroe <[email protected]> ---
making some progress:

> > pveclib.ppc64le: W: dangling-relative-symlink 
> > /usr/share/licenses/pveclib/COPYING LICENSE

rpmbuild/rpmlint just can't handle the symlink. I can copy LICENSE over COPYING
(to check licensing separate from doc) or rename LICENSE to COPYING (and use
COPYING for both).

Either eliminated this warning.

> > pveclib.ppc64le: W: dangling-relative-symlink 
> > /usr/share/licenses/pveclib/COPYING LICENSE

This library (currently) has not dependencies (all data).

I can make rpmlint happy by adding the fake dependency: libpvec_la_LIBADD = -lc

> > pveclib-devel.ppc64le: W: no-documentation

Not sure what this is: I have 200 pages of documentation our on github:
https://munroesj52.github.io/
But not the king of thing you should put in a man file.

The ChangeLog.md  CONTRIBUTING.md  COPYING  README.md files are installed in
/usr/share/doc/pveclib/
and pveclib-1.0.2-1.fc30.ppc64le.rpm but not
pveclib-devel-1.0.2-1.fc30.ppc64le.rpm

not sure what I am missing here.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.
You are always notified about changes to this product and component
_______________________________________________
package-review mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
Fedora Code of Conduct: 
https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/project/code-of-conduct/
List Guidelines: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines
List Archives: 
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/[email protected]

Reply via email to