On 10/24/2013 10:35, Predrag Punosevac wrote:
Hi Misc,

This is not an OpenBSD specific question but since the list is full of
security and network professionals I would like to solicit your
opinion.

Are there any strong opinions on DNS Hosting & Managed DNS providers. We
are small Lab currently using ZoneEdit. I believe ZoneEdit  was chosen
at the time they were free. We are looking to move to something little
bit more secure with DNSSEC support out of box. We have one domain name,
small web server and a mail server.

Thank you,
Predrag Punosevac

Take a look at Dyn:
http://dyn.com/managed-dns-express/

--
staticsafe
Please don't top post. It is not logical.