----- Mail Original -----
De: "Stephan Witt" <st.w...@gmx.net>
À: "Alain DIDIERJEAN" <alain.didierj...@free.fr>
Cc: "LyX-Devel Devel" <lyx-devel@lists.lyx.org>
Envoyé: Samedi 11 Juin 2011 16h47:35 GMT +01:00 Amsterdam / Berlin / Berne /
Rome / Stockholm / Vienne
Objet: Re: spell checker not active

Am 11.06.2011 um 15:05 schrieb Alain DIDIERJEAN:

> [...]

So you are a developer... let's continue on the developers list of LyX then.
Please, provide a more detailed explanation of the steps you did.
And you did not told us which LyX version and which build system you're using.
Did you read the INSTALL instructions?

I'm NOT a developper. On Gentoo linux, every single package is proposed as
sources to be locally compiled. You can choose your own compiling options. You
can even download binaries if you wish so. That's what I did for Open Office,
that's what I do for Libre Office: they take too long to compile on my machine
and I don't use them much anyway. As for LyX, I use version 2.0.0 and I'm quite
happy with it.

--

        Alain DIDIERJEAN      Puisque ces mystères nous dépassent
                           Feignons d'en être l'organisateur