Hello list,

I'm one of the developers of the Gentoo Linux[1] on zSeries team. I'm
writing this mail in case someone on this list can help us:

Since some months ago the S390 VM's we were using for maintaining the
s390/s390x port were stopped due to a problem with the air conditioner
on the room where the machine was running.

That makes us unable to continue supporting the s390 port

If you or your company are able to provide us an S390 VM, it would be
greatly appreciated by the s390 team.

We would need the following:
- SSH access
- At least 10GB of disk space

Thanks

PS: The Hercules emulator is NOT an option, so please don\u2019t suggest
that.

[1] http://www.gentoo.org

http://wiki.linuxvm.org/