Hi All,
I had some Apache Kitty logos drafted up. I thought I would post them out to
the list for people to vote on which one they like best.
I am thinking of dropping the "Apache Kitty" text and just making it "Kitty".

Please vote on which one you like best, or if you think we should do a redo.

I vote for #4

https://picasaweb.google.com/104427670951662132091/KittyLogos?authkey=Gv1sRgCO3j2uLX65r7Fg

Mentors, once it's been decided, how do Trademarks work with something that is
Apache Licensed?
What is the submission process, the original designer needs to submit through
JIRA?

Thanks,
Matthew

PS - I plan on tackling a design and writing some guides on the Kitty Incubator
site next.