Hello

We are using MX480 routers that I understand are non-enhanced model:

Item             Version  Part number  CLEI code         FRU model number
Midplane         REV 05   710-017414                     CHAS-BP-MX480-S

They are the older blue/white with old Juniper logo, and not the newer
grey colored chassis. I understand the newer is "enhanced" midplane
with part number CHAS-BP3-MX480-S.

We looking to upgrade to 100G using MPC7E-MRATE cards (with SCBE2-MX).

Can anyone clarify if these cards work fine with non-enhanced/older
chassis? There are no clear answers on any documentation, it doesn't
say anywhere that there will be a problem but need confirmation..