issues
Thread
Date
Earlier messages
Later messages
Messages by Thread
Re: [PR] [MJAR-267] Add maven.jar.manifest.addDefaultImplementationEntries and addDefaultSpecificationEntries properties [maven-jar-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [MJAR-267] Add maven.jar.manifest.addDefaultImplementationEntries and addDefaultSpecificationEntries properties [maven-jar-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [I] DiagnosticListener summary message is obscur and misleading [maven-compiler-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Preserve POSIX file permissions for entries added from classesDirectory [maven-jar-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Preserve POSIX file permissions for entries added from classesDirectory [maven-jar-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Preserve POSIX file permissions for entries added from classesDirectory [maven-jar-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] [MJAR-596] Sanitize invalid Automatic-Module-Name from manifest files instead of failing [maven-jar-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [MJAR-596] Sanitize invalid Automatic-Module-Name from manifest files instead of failing [maven-jar-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [MJAR-596] Sanitize invalid Automatic-Module-Name from manifest files instead of failing [maven-jar-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [MJAR-596] Sanitize invalid Automatic-Module-Name from manifest files instead of failing [maven-jar-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [MJAR-596] Sanitize invalid Automatic-Module-Name from manifest files instead of failing [maven-jar-plugin]
via GitHub
[jira] [Resolved] (MSHARED-1466) add default MANIFEST entry for release/target JDK
Guillaume Nodet (Jira)
Re: [I] [MJAR-323] add Release/Target-Jdk-Spec entries to MANIFEST.MF [maven-jar-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [MJAR-323] add Release/Target-Jdk-Spec entries to MANIFEST.MF [maven-jar-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Race condition when two Jars being created at the same time [maven-jar-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Race condition when two Jars being created at the same time [maven-jar-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Race condition when two Jars being created at the same time [maven-jar-plugin]
via GitHub
[I] Shade mojo produces empty shaded JAR (zero dependencies included) in parallel builds (-T) [maven-shade-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [I] maven-jar-plugin can create invalid Multi-Release jars [maven-jar-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [MJAR-309] Modular Jar file permissions changed when fixing modification time [maven-jar-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [MJAR-309] Modular Jar file permissions changed when fixing modification time [maven-jar-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] docs: document null-value behaviour in manifest entry methods [maven-archiver]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] docs: document null-value behaviour in manifest entry methods [maven-archiver]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] docs: document null-value behaviour in manifest entry methods [maven-archiver]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] docs: document null-value behaviour in manifest entry methods [maven-archiver]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] docs: document null-value behaviour in manifest entry methods [maven-archiver]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] docs: document null-value behaviour in manifest entry methods [maven-archiver]
via GitHub
[PR] fix: support negative epoch timestamps in parseBuildOutputTimestamp [maven-archiver]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix: support negative epoch timestamps in parseBuildOutputTimestamp [maven-archiver]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix: support negative epoch timestamps in parseBuildOutputTimestamp [maven-archiver]
via GitHub
[PR] Resolve CI-friendly versions from pom.properties [maven-deploy-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Resolve CI-friendly versions from pom.properties [maven-deploy-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Resolve CI-friendly versions from pom.properties [maven-deploy-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] fix: avoid reflective help text formatting [maven-help-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] fix: avoid fetching links covered by offlineLinks [maven-javadoc-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] Ignore generated integration-test archives [maven-javadoc-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] fix: mark aggregate javadoc jar goal thread-safe [maven-javadoc-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] fix: use instance Velocity engine for appended resources [maven-remote-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] fix: skip benchmark rendering without timing data [maven-pmd-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix: skip benchmark rendering without timing data [maven-pmd-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix: skip benchmark rendering without timing data [maven-pmd-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix: skip benchmark rendering without timing data [maven-pmd-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] Use inputExcludes instead of the deprecated excludes [maven-jar-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Use inputExcludes instead of the deprecated excludes [maven-jar-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Use inputExcludes instead of the deprecated excludes [maven-jar-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Use inputExcludes instead of the deprecated excludes [maven-jar-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Use inputExcludes instead of the deprecated excludes [maven-jar-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] Use inputExcludes instead of the deprecated excludes [maven-remote-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Use inputExcludes instead of the deprecated excludes [maven-remote-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] Use inputExcludes instead of the deprecated excludes [maven-jarsigner-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Use inputExcludes instead of the deprecated excludes [maven-jarsigner-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] Use inputExcludes instead of the deprecated excludes [maven-ear-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Use inputExcludes instead of the deprecated excludes [maven-ear-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] Use inputExcludes instead of the deprecated excludes [maven-jmod-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Use inputExcludes instead of the deprecated excludes [maven-jmod-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] Use inputExcludes instead of the deprecated excludes [maven-project-info-reports-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Use inputExcludes instead of the deprecated excludes [maven-project-info-reports-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] Use inputExcludes instead of the deprecated excludes [maven-war-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Use inputExcludes instead of the deprecated excludes [maven-war-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] Use inputExcludes instead of the deprecated excludes [maven-install-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Use inputExcludes instead of the deprecated excludes [maven-install-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Use inputExcludes instead of the deprecated excludes [maven-install-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] Use inputExcludes instead of the deprecated excludes [maven-pmd-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Use inputExcludes instead of the deprecated excludes [maven-pmd-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] fix: report active settings profiles [maven-help-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] Bump slf4jVersion from 2.0.19 to 2.0.20 [maven-deploy-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump slf4jVersion from 2.0.19 to 2.0.20 [maven-deploy-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] warn when site SCM repository is shallow [maven-doxia-sitetools]
via GitHub
[PR] Update default Maven 4.x version to 4.0.0-rc-7 [maven-gh-actions-shared]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Update default Maven 4.x version to 4.0.0-rc-7 [maven-gh-actions-shared]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add reusable actionlint workflow [maven-gh-actions-shared]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add reusable actionlint workflow [maven-gh-actions-shared]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add reusable actionlint workflow [maven-gh-actions-shared]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add reusable actionlint workflow [maven-gh-actions-shared]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [MRESOURCES-281] allow different encodings for files inside the same resource-directory [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [MRESOURCES-281] allow different encodings for files inside the same resource-directory [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [MRESOURCES-232] Resource copy filtering should use different encoding for source and output [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [MRESOURCES-232] Resource copy filtering should use different encoding for source and output [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
[I] Surefire 3.6.0 fails two tests in Jenkins core that pass with Surefire 3.5.6 [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Surefire 3.6.0 fails 2 Jenkins core tests that pass with 3.5.6 [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Surefire 3.6.0 fails 2 Jenkins core tests that pass with 3.5.6 [maven-surefire]
via GitHub
[PR] fix: resolve compound ${} references in property values with custom delimiters (MRESOURCES-254) [maven-filtering]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [MRESOURCES-254] resolve compound ${} references in property values with custom delimiters [maven-filtering]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [MRESOURCES-254] resolve compound ${} references in property values with custom delimiters [maven-filtering]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [MRESOURCES-254] resolve compound ${} references in property values with custom delimiters [maven-filtering]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [MRESOURCES-237] Resource plugin's handling of symbolic links changed in 3.0.x, broke existing behavior [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [MRESOURCES-237] Resource plugin's handling of symbolic links changed in 3.0.x, broke existing behavior [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [MRESOURCES-237] Resource plugin's handling of symbolic links changed in 3.0.x, broke existing behavior [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [MRESOURCES-313] Debug says 'copy' but does not do that when overwrite = false [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [MRESOURCES-313] Debug says 'copy' but does not do that when overwrite = false [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [MRESOURCES-313] Debug says 'copy' but does not do that when overwrite = false [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [MRESOURCES-313] Debug says 'copy' but does not do that when overwrite = false [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] Add failOnMissingFilterValue parameter to fail on unresolved filter tokens (MRESOURCES-162) [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add failOnMissingFilterValue parameter to fail on unresolved filter tokens (MRESOURCES-162) [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add failOnMissingFilterValue parameter to fail on unresolved filter tokens (MRESOURCES-162) [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add failOnMissingFilterValue parameter to fail on unresolved filter tokens (MRESOURCES-162) [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add failOnMissingFilterValue parameter to fail on unresolved filter tokens (MRESOURCES-162) [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add failOnMissingFilterValue parameter to fail on unresolved filter tokens (MRESOURCES-162) [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add failOnMissingFilterValue parameter to fail on unresolved filter tokens (MRESOURCES-162) [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [MRESOURCES-306] Delete Extracting Javadoc metadata for log message [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [MRESOURCES-306] Delete Extracting Javadoc metadata for log message [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] Add failOnMissingFilterValue option to fail build on unresolved filter tokens [maven-filtering]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add failOnMissingFilterValue option to fail build on unresolved filter tokens [maven-filtering]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [MRESOURCES-162] Add failOnMissingFilterValue option to fail build on unresolved filter tokens [maven-filtering]
via GitHub
[PR] fix: avoid duplicate PMD violation output [maven-pmd-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix: avoid duplicate PMD violation output [maven-pmd-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix: avoid duplicate PMD violation output [maven-pmd-plugin]
via GitHub
[I] Clean fails to clean orphaned build files [maven-clean-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Clean fails to clean orphaned build files [maven-clean-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Clean fails to clean orphaned build files [maven-clean-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Clean fails to clean orphaned build files [maven-clean-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Clean fails to clean orphaned build files [maven-clean-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Clean fails to clean orphaned build files [maven-clean-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Clean fails to clean orphaned build files [maven-clean-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] Bump com.fasterxml.jackson:jackson-bom from 2.22.2 to 2.22.3 [maven-dist-tool]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump com.fasterxml.jackson:jackson-bom from 2.22.2 to 2.22.3 [maven-dist-tool]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [MRESOURCES-270] mandatory resources [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [MRESOURCES-270] mandatory resources [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] Add outputEncoding parameter to enable encoding conversion (MRESOURCES-232) [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add outputEncoding parameter to enable encoding conversion (MRESOURCES-232) [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add outputEncoding parameter to enable encoding conversion (MRESOURCES-232) [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add outputEncoding parameter to enable encoding conversion (MRESOURCES-232) [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add outputEncoding parameter to enable encoding conversion (MRESOURCES-232) [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add outputEncoding parameter to enable encoding conversion (MRESOURCES-232) [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add outputEncoding parameter to enable encoding conversion (MRESOURCES-232) [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add outputEncoding parameter to enable encoding conversion (MRESOURCES-232) [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] Add separate input/output encoding support for resource filtering (MRESOURCES-232) [maven-filtering]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add separate input/output encoding support for resource filtering (MRESOURCES-232) [maven-filtering]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add separate input/output encoding support for resource filtering (MRESOURCES-232) [maven-filtering]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add separate input/output encoding support for resource filtering (MRESOURCES-232) [maven-filtering]
via GitHub
[PR] fix: preserve braces in Javadoc code tags [maven-plugin-tools]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [MSHARED-1262] pom.xml issue management URL is 404 [maven-shared-incremental]
via GitHub
[PR] DRAFT: [MNG-5885]: prevent lifecycle phase duplication before execution [maven]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] DRAFT: [MNG-5885]: prevent lifecycle phase duplication before execution [maven]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] DRAFT: [MNG-5885]: prevent lifecycle phase duplication before execution [maven]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] DRAFT: [MNG-5885]: prevent lifecycle phase duplication before execution [maven]
via GitHub
[PR] Bump maven.version from 4.0.0-rc-6 to 4.0.0-rc-7 [maven-mvnd]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Bump maven.version from 4.0.0-rc-6 to 4.0.0-rc-7 [maven-mvnd]
via GitHub
[PR] fix: synchronize IPC stream access [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix: synchronize IPC stream access [maven-resolver]
via GitHub
[I] Installation via 'brew install mvndaemon/homebrew-mvnd/mvnd@1' fails with 404 [maven-mvnd]
via GitHub
[PR] Add per-resource encoding support (MRESOURCES-281) [maven-filtering]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add per-resource encoding support (MRESOURCES-281) [maven-filtering]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add per-resource encoding support (MRESOURCES-281) [maven-filtering]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add per-resource encoding support (MRESOURCES-281) [maven-filtering]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add per-resource encoding support (MRESOURCES-281) [maven-filtering]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add per-resource encoding support (MRESOURCES-281) [maven-filtering]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add per-resource encoding support (MRESOURCES-281) [maven-filtering]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add per-resource encoding support (MRESOURCES-281) [maven-filtering]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add per-resource encoding support (MRESOURCES-281) [maven-filtering]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add per-resource encoding support (MRESOURCES-281) [maven-filtering]
via GitHub
[PR] Document that outputDirectory must be scoped to an execution [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Document that outputDirectory must be scoped to an execution [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Document that outputDirectory must be scoped to an execution [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [MRESOURCES-274] set overwrite per resource [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [MRESOURCES-274] set overwrite per resource [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [MRESOURCES-274] set overwrite per resource [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [MRESOURCES-274] set overwrite per resource [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [MRESOURCES-274] set overwrite per resource [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] Add IT for MRESOURCES-301 - binary JAR files must not be filtered by default [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add IT for MRESOURCES-301 - binary JAR files must not be filtered by default [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add IT for MRESOURCES-301 - binary JAR files must not be filtered by default [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] Expand default non-filtered file extensions to include common binary formats [maven-filtering]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Expand default non-filtered file extensions to include common binary formats [maven-filtering]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Expand default non-filtered file extensions to include common binary formats [maven-filtering]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Expand default non-filtered file extensions to include common binary formats [maven-filtering]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Expand default non-filtered file extensions to include common binary formats [maven-filtering]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Expand default non-filtered file extensions to include common binary formats [maven-filtering]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [MRESOURCES-310] When <filtering>true</filtering> new line is added at the end of file [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [I] [MRESOURCES-310] When <filtering>true</filtering> new line is added at the end of file [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] fix: remove sensitive property values from debug log output [3.x backport] [maven-filtering]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix: remove sensitive property values from debug log output [3.x backport] [maven-filtering]
via GitHub
[PR] fix: remove sensitive property values from debug log output [maven-filtering]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] fix: remove sensitive property values from debug log output [maven-filtering]
via GitHub
[PR] [MRESOURCES-300] Document property precedence order for filtering [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [MRESOURCES-300] Document property precedence order for filtering [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [MRESOURCES-300] Document property precedence order for filtering [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Unresolved property in src/site/apt/usage.apt.vm#L35 [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [I] Unresolved property in src/site/apt/usage.apt.vm#L35 [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
[PR] Add migration notes for Maven Parent POM 50 [maven-parent]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add migration notes for Maven Parent POM 50 [maven-parent]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add migration notes for Maven Parent POM 50 [maven-parent]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add migration notes for Maven Parent POM 50 [maven-parent]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add migration notes for Maven Parent POM 50 [maven-parent]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add migration notes for Maven Parent POM 50 [maven-parent]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] Add migration notes for Maven Parent POM 50 [maven-parent]
via GitHub
[PR] fix(git): detect untracked files in local modifications [maven-scm]
via GitHub
[PR] [MRESOURCES-453] Leverage ChangeDetection from maven-filtering #397 [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [MRESOURCES-453] Leverage ChangeDetection from maven-filtering #397 [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [MRESOURCES-453] Leverage ChangeDetection from maven-filtering #397 [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [MRESOURCES-453] Leverage ChangeDetection from maven-filtering #397 [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [MRESOURCES-453] Leverage ChangeDetection from maven-filtering #397 [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [MRESOURCES-453] Leverage ChangeDetection from maven-filtering #397 [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [MRESOURCES-453] Leverage ChangeDetection from maven-filtering #397 [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [MRESOURCES-453] Leverage ChangeDetection from maven-filtering #397 [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [MRESOURCES-453] Leverage ChangeDetection from maven-filtering #397 [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [MRESOURCES-453] Leverage ChangeDetection from maven-filtering #397 [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [MRESOURCES-453] Leverage ChangeDetection from maven-filtering #397 [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [MRESOURCES-453] Leverage ChangeDetection from maven-filtering #397 [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Re: [PR] [MRESOURCES-453] Leverage ChangeDetection from maven-filtering #397 [maven-resources-plugin]
via GitHub
Earlier messages
Later messages