[
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MASSEMBLY-355?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=148490#action_148490
]
Bjørn Magnus Mathisen commented on MASSEMBLY-355:
-------------------------------------------------
if you add <version>2.2-beta-3-SNAPSHOT</version>
to the assembly plugin, the behaviour changes, the second copy of every class
file is then
prefixed with the entire filesystem path (i.e.
Users/epic/Documents/git/aoc/aocClient/target/classes/), this avoids the
duplicate problem
and I can now manage to sign the jar, but it can't be claimed to be a good
solution...
> I get duplicate files in my "-jar-with-dependencies.jar"
> --------------------------------------------------------
>
> Key: MASSEMBLY-355
> URL: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MASSEMBLY-355
> Project: Maven 2.x Assembly Plugin
> Issue Type: Bug
> Affects Versions: 2.2-beta-2
> Environment: mvn --version
> Maven version: 2.0.9
> Java version: 1.5.0_13
> OS: OSX 10.5.5
> Reporter: Bjørn Magnus Mathisen
> Attachments: testProj.zip, testProj.zip
>
>
> I get duplicate files in my "-jar-with-dependencies.jar"
> build with mvn package, then try to unzip the mentioned jar file, it asks if
> you want to replace,
> this also hampers any signing of the jar file..
--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators:
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/Administrators.jspa
-
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira