[
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MDEPLOY-63?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]
Olivier Lamy reopened MDEPLOY-63:
---------------------------------
Reopen issue until documentation has been added in the web site.
Vincent,
In the plugin configuration you must add :
{code:xml}
<configuration>
<skip>true</skip>
</configuration>
{code}
With the cli is -Dmaven.deploy.skip=true
> Allow disabling deployment for artifacts that should not be deployed
> --------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Key: MDEPLOY-63
> URL: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MDEPLOY-63
> Project: Maven 2.x Deploy Plugin
> Issue Type: Task
> Affects Versions: 2.3
> Reporter: Vincent Massol
> Assignee: Olivier Lamy
> Fix For: 2.4
>
>
> In my cargo build I have some projects producing artifacts that are purely
> used for functional tests. I'd like a way to tell m2 not to deploy those when
> "mvn deploy" is called at the top level.
> jdcasey suggested on IRC: " I'd say you would need a <disabled/> flag in the
> deploy plugin's config, or a <skip/> or something..."
--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators:
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/Administrators.jspa
-
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira