slachiewicz opened a new pull request, #164:
URL: https://github.com/apache/maven-acr-plugin/pull/164

   Pilot for the estate-wide README refresh: README.md becomes a short project 
page with the GitHub Actions and Reproducible Builds badges in place of the 
Jenkins ones, and the contributing guidance moves, shortened, to 
CONTRIBUTING.md, which GitHub shows on new issue and pull request forms.
   
   ---
   
   To make clear that you license your contribution under
   the [Apache License Version 2.0, January 
2004](https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
   check one of the following:
   
   - [ ] I hereby declare this contribution to be licensed under the [Apache 
License Version 2.0, January 2004](https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
   - [x] I hereby declare that I have filed an [Apache Individual Contributor 
License Agreement](https://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.pdf).
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to