slachiewicz opened a new pull request, #162:
URL: https://github.com/apache/maven-acr-plugin/pull/162

   Adds the AGENTS.md → SECURITY.md pointer to the Maven umbrella threat model 
that apache/maven-jar-plugin#550 and its siblings received; this repository was 
not part of that rollout. AGENTS.md also carries a Coding section with what a 
contributor here needs: the Maven 3.6.3 floor, running the ITs, and the JSR-330 
component layout.
   
   ---
   
   To make clear that you license your contribution under
   the [Apache License Version 2.0, January 
2004](https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
   check one of the following:
   
   - [ ] I hereby declare this contribution to be licensed under the [Apache 
License Version 2.0, January 2004](https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
   - [x] I hereby declare that I have filed an [Apache Individual Contributor 
License Agreement](https://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.pdf).
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to