slachiewicz opened a new pull request, #183:
URL: https://github.com/apache/maven-rar-plugin/pull/183

   A project that loads the plugin through `<build><extensions>` gets no POM 
`<plugin>` entry, so the version-less `maven-rar-plugin:rar` binding resolved 
the latest release from repository metadata instead of the loaded extension: 
with 3.1.1-SNAPSHOT loaded, the build ran `maven-rar-plugin:3.1.0:rar`. The 
binding now takes the plugin's own version from its `pom.properties`. Same fix 
as apache/maven-acr-plugin#157.
   
   Verified: `mvn -Prun-its verify -Dinvoker.mavenHome=…` → all five ITs, 
including the new build-extension, pass on Maven 3.6.3, 3.9.16 and 4.0.0-rc-6; 
build-extension fails without the fix.
   
   ---
   
   To make clear that you license your contribution under
   the [Apache License Version 2.0, January 
2004](https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
   check one of the following:
   
   - [ ] I hereby declare this contribution to be licensed under the [Apache 
License Version 2.0, January 2004](https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
   - [x] I hereby declare that I have filed an [Apache Individual Contributor 
License Agreement](https://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.pdf).
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to