clientExclude(s) does not work
------------------------------
Key: MEJB-19
URL: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MEJB-19
Project: Maven 2.x Ejb Plugin
Issue Type: Bug
Affects Versions: 2.0
Environment: Maven 2.0.4
Reporter: Stefan Seidel
I've tried each and every configuration of <clientExcludes> and
<clientIncludes> to control what is being put into the ejb-client JAR, but
nothing really works. I expect the configuration
<clientExcludes>
<clientExclude>**</clientExclude>
</clientExcludes>
to produce an empty JAR - but it doesn't.
What I really need to do is to exclude ejb-jar.xml and jboss.xml from the
client jar because JBoss 4 will still (try to) deploy the JAR file because
these XMLs are in it, even if it is given as java module in the
application.xml. Leaving these files there leads the whole idea of a client JAR
ad adsurdum.
--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators:
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/Administrators.jspa
-
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira