[ http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNGECLIPSE-141?page=all ]
Eugene Kuleshov closed MNGECLIPSE-141:
--------------------------------------
Resolution: Fixed
Fix Version: 0.0.10
I fixed an NPE. However it seems like cause of your issue is the missing local
repository folder.
> "Indexing local" problem with v0.0.9
> ------------------------------------
>
> Key: MNGECLIPSE-141
> URL: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNGECLIPSE-141
> Project: Maven 2.x Extension for Eclipse
> Type: Bug
> Components: Repository Management
> Versions: 0.0.9
> Environment: Eclipse 3.1.2, JRE 1.4.2_7, W2K SP4
> Reporter: Fabien Coppens
> Assignee: Eugene Kuleshov
> Fix For: 0.0.10
> Attachments: m2pluginproblem.jpg
>
>
> When I open the the Maven2 tab in the preferences menu, I get an error window
> that says : "An internal error occured during "Indexing local""
> I saw that a similar issue had been opened for v0.0.8, but it said the bug
> was fixed in v0.0.9. I am using v0.0.9 and it's not the case.
--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators:
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/Administrators.jspa
-
For more information on JIRA, see:
http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira