[ http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNGECLIPSE-141?page=comments#action_67448
]
Fabien Coppens commented on MNGECLIPSE-141:
-------------------------------------------
Here is the Eclipse log :
eclipse.buildId=M20060118-1600
java.version=1.4.2_07
java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=fr_FR
Command-line arguments: -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86 -data
C:\Work\EclipseWorkspace
!ENTRY org.eclipse.core.runtime 4 2 2006-06-15 15:42:42.644
!MESSAGE An internal error occurred during: "Indexing local".
!STACK 0
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.maven.ide.eclipse.index.Indexer.processDir(Indexer.java:244)
at org.maven.ide.eclipse.index.Indexer.reindex(Indexer.java:216)
at
org.maven.ide.eclipse.Maven2Plugin$IndexerJob.run(Maven2Plugin.java:622)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:76)
> "Indexing local" problem with v0.0.9
> ------------------------------------
>
> Key: MNGECLIPSE-141
> URL: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNGECLIPSE-141
> Project: Maven 2.x Extension for Eclipse
> Type: Bug
> Components: Repository Management
> Versions: 0.0.9
> Environment: Eclipse 3.1.2, JRE 1.4.2_7, W2K SP4
> Reporter: Fabien Coppens
> Assignee: Eugene Kuleshov
> Attachments: m2pluginproblem.jpg
>
>
> When I open the the Maven2 tab in the preferences menu, I get an error window
> that says : "An internal error occured during "Indexing local""
> I saw that a similar issue had been opened for v0.0.8, but it said the bug
> was fixed in v0.0.9. I am using v0.0.9 and it's not the case.
--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators:
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/Administrators.jspa
-
For more information on JIRA, see:
http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira