wrong download url for javadoc ?
--------------------------------
Key: MNGECLIPSE-122
URL: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNGECLIPSE-122
Project: Maven 2.x Extension for Eclipse
Type: Bug
Components: Dependency Resolver
Versions: 0.0.7
Environment: Eclipse 3.1.2 / Windows 2003 / Java 1.4.2
Reporter: Dirk Datzert
Assigned to: Eugene Kuleshov
Hi,
after upgrading to latested release 0.0.7 I tried the download if javadoc
artefacts. I saw in the log of the maven-proxy that m2 tried to download
javadoc named name-version-java-doc.javadoc instead of name-version-javadoc.jar
As I looked into Maven2Plugin.java I would expect the downloads of java-doc to
be named name-version-javadoc.jar.
Some examples of the maven-proxy.log:
2006-05-05 21:46:44,308 [INFO ] proxy.config.HttpRepoConfiguration -
Repo[www-ibib
lio-org]: Checking last modified time for
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/com/sap/ip/
bi/sdk/aii_proxy_rt/3.50.16.0/aii_proxy_rt-3.50.16.0-javadoc.java-doc
2006-05-05 21:46:45,228 [INFO ] components.impl.DefaultSnapshotCache - Adding
/com
/sap/ip/bi/sdk/aii_proxy_rt/3.50.16.0/aii_proxy_rt-3.50.16.0-javadoc.java-doc
to sn
apshot cache
2006-05-05 21:46:45,228 [DEBUG] components.impl.DefaultSnapshotCache - Unable
to f
ind
/com/sap/ip/bi/sdk/aii_proxy_rt/3.50.16.0/aii_proxy_rt-3.50.16.0-javadoc.java-d
oc in snapshot cache
2006-05-05 21:46:45,228 [INFO ] proxy.config.HttpRepoConfiguration -
Repo[cargo-co
dehaus-org]: Checking last modified time for
http://cargo.codehaus.org/dist2/com/sa
p/ip/bi/sdk/aii_proxy_rt/3.50.16.0/aii_proxy_rt-3.50.16.0-javadoc.java-doc
2006-05-05 21:46:45,495 [INFO ] components.impl.DefaultSnapshotCache - Adding
/com
/sap/ip/bi/sdk/aii_proxy_rt/3.50.16.0/aii_proxy_rt-3.50.16.0-javadoc.java-doc
to sn
apshot cache
Regards,
Dirk
--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators:
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/Administrators.jspa
-
For more information on JIRA, see:
http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira