KaiqiJinWow commented on PR #3478:
URL: https://github.com/apache/iceberg-python/pull/3478#issuecomment-6070610840

   Thanks @rambleraptor @Fokko @amogh-jahagirdar @kevinjqliu for the feedback! 
I’ve pushed 5c05f034.
   
   In this commit, I removed `DeleteFileSet` and kept the existing set API and 
DataFile equality. Each DV is now matched to its data file during planning. 
When loading deletes across tasks, we deduplicate by path, offset, and size, so 
different DV ranges in the same file are kept.
   
   I also fixed REST planning to preserve the DV metadata and expanded the 
packed `.bin `tests to check the final scan results.
   
   Could you take another look at the matching and deduplication changes? 
Thanks!


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to