zakariya-s commented on PR #2976:
URL: https://github.com/apache/iceberg-rust/pull/2976#issuecomment-6026150222

   Thanks for the review @mbutrovich! I've addressed your comments and have 
updated the task list in #2931. I decided to combine both the core API and the 
S3/GCS backends so that it's clear how the API would be used. I'll create a 
follow-up PR eventually for those independent fixes.
   
   If we're okay with this PR, I would probably try to follow this PR with the 
ADLS support, as per the updated task list. At least then we can also bump 
OpenDAL to 0.59 too.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to