Kingsley-working commented on issue #18377:
URL: https://github.com/apache/iceberg/issues/18377#issuecomment-5992284197

   Thanks for picking this up. As the reporter I ticked "willing to 
contribute": we have run option (a) in production since 2026-10-02 on a shared 
Spark Connect driver, and I'd like to upstream it with the Gradle build and the 
hook-count regression test from that deployment. #18378 currently fails 
`:iceberg-core:compileJava` (errorprone `UnnecessaryMethodReference`) and is 
marked unreviewed. I'll open a PR shortly, and maintainers can pick whichever 
they prefer. Neither PR covers the per-call pools in the Spark rewrite actions 
and `BaseProcedure`; I can take those as a follow-up.
   
   cc @nastra @danielcweeks @adutra
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to