eneskeles commented on issue #2078:
URL: https://github.com/apache/iceberg-go/issues/2078#issuecomment-5917547884
Hi, I'd like to work on this. I reproduced it with a unit test, and got the
same error in rolling data writer: `context canceled`.
According to my tests the root cause is : `blobfs.FileIO` stores the
construction context and uses it for every operation, and
`vendedCredentialRefresher` caches that IO, so every storage backend is
affected, not just GCS.
I'll read further and confirm that.
@zeroshade @laskoviymishka I expect to open a PR within a week because I am
new to the repo and need to learn a bit. Let me know if that works.
--
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]