dannycjones commented on PR #3293:
URL: https://github.com/apache/iceberg-rust/pull/3293#issuecomment-5894177170

   Thanks for looking at this, both you and I ended up implementing similar 
changes. (I should have posted on #3234, my bad!)
   
   I only opened #3299 today however my approach has been to move the 
invocation of cargo-deny into a Python script, as I found there were other gaps 
with it. It's a precursor to addressing #3239. Let me know what you think.
   
   I do particularly like that there is guidance added to CONTRIBUTING.md here, 
I will take a closer look.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to