dannycjones commented on issue #3290:
URL: https://github.com/apache/iceberg-rust/issues/3290#issuecomment-5876147935

   Hey @bobby, thanks for opening this and sharing why its impacting you.
   
   Unfortunately, 0.11 will be releasing with DataFusion 54. There's a tracking 
issue here: #3034. Long story short, licensing issues blocked the release 
although that'll hopefully start moving again soon.
   
   There's not been any clear cadence between releases, but my expectation is 
we wouldn't see one before November, especially with no release tracker open 
yet. That might not be what you wanted to hear, but I hope it helps 
planning-wise!
   
   I'll raise next release version at the Iceberg Rust sync on Thursday - if 
there's any outcome worth sharing on that, I'll post here.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to