thswlsqls commented on PR #17079: URL: https://github.com/apache/iceberg/pull/17079#issuecomment-5868102661
@vbhanuchander-lang Thanks for reproducing this and checking the fix. I've added the Parquet write test you suggested, and I'll push it once the PR is reopened. The test converts a UUID with `write.format.default=parquet`, writes it through the sink's `UnpartitionedWriter`, and reads it back. Without the fix it fails with the same `ClassCastException`. I also merged current `main`, and the `iceberg-kafka-connect` module passes. @bryanck I can't reopen this myself since the bot closed it. Could you reopen it when you have a moment? -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected] --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
