thswlsqls commented on PR #16894:
URL: https://github.com/apache/iceberg/pull/16894#issuecomment-5868103339

   @vbhanuchander-lang Thanks for the verification and the rebase. I've 
resolved the conflict the way you described, and I'll push it once the PR is 
reopened.
   
   The loop stays, and `readBytes`/`readOperations` are counted once from the 
total, so both newer metrics tests pass along with this one (10/10 in 
`TestGCSInputStream`). I kept `read < 0` to match `IOUtil.readRemaining`, since 
the GCS `ReadChannel` blocks. Happy to switch to `read <= 0` if a reviewer 
prefers.
   
   @kevinjqliu @danielcweeks I can't reopen this myself since the bot closed 
it. Could one of you reopen it?
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to