junegunn commented on PR #8691:
URL: https://github.com/apache/hbase/pull/8691#issuecomment-5911443047

   JDK 21 nightly #4 on HBASE-30354-branch-2.5 (includes HBASE-29480) had one 
failure in the JDK21 stage: `TestStochasticLoadBalancerRegionReplicaWithRacks`. 
It also failed on JDK 8/11/17 in the same build and fails intermittently on the 
regular branch-2.5 nightly, so I don't think it's JDK 21 specific. It passes 
locally on JDK 21.
   
   ```
   [INFO] Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 11.05 
s -- in 
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.balancer.TestStochasticLoadBalancerRegionReplicaWithRacks
   [INFO] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 34.30 
s -- in org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.TestMasterRegionMutation1
   [INFO]
   [INFO] Results:
   [INFO]
   [INFO] Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0
   ```
   
   Anyway, I'll retrigger the build. If it doesn't go green after a few tries, 
I'll stop retrying and merge this as is.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to