Thanks Scott! Yes, that's the table. We just need to replace CWE-A/B/C with
the actual CWE #s and that will give us a good mapping. I think the
Observed Examples section of the transient execution weaknesses may already
have some of this mapping too.

@Fung, Jason M <jason.m.f...@intel.com> yes this would definitely help a
lot, thanks for resurfacing it.