On 24 September 2012 12:59, Joseph Lust <lifeofl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We've been working with rename-to so that our apps (many submodules) don't
> all have ugly, huge urls with the full package name in them. This is working
> well, however when we switch to DevMode, it won't run. DevMode appears
> highly dependent on guessing the location of the X.gwt.xml file based on the
> URL.

We have a very similar setup. We have never had any problems with
running in DevMode, though. Just run "mvn gwt:run". :-)

> There was a gwt bug reported 3 years ago, which has not response to recent
> pleas, so I've had to just remove the rename-to attribute while debugging,
> which seems silly.

Does that mean that you are trying to start DevMode from inside
Eclipse? We never do that so that might be the difference. It would at
least give you a place to start investigating.