yeah, sync your portage tree, then emerge it

On Jun 17, 2008, at 11:30 PM, maxim wexler wrote:

Hi group,

digg.com announces this is "firefox download day", so I got the tarball and unwrapped in my home dir.

According to this

http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Configuring_Build_Options

I'm supposed to make a .mozconfig file first then, not sure, run ./ mozconfig? It doesn't say. Doesn't work anyways nor does ./configure.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~/firefox $ make -f client.mk build
make: client.mk: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `client.mk'.  Stop.

Anyone know how to configure this puppy?

Maxim