On Tuesday 18 March 2008, Gavin Seddon wrote:
> Alan McKinnon wrote:
> > On Tuesday 18 March 2008, Gavin Seddon wrote:
> >> HI DOES ANYONE KNOW OF GOOD TRAINABLE NN SOFTWARE ON PORTAGE?
> >
> > No, afraid not.
> >
> > But I do know a good howto that tells you where the Caps Lock key
> > is and how to press it.
>
> WHAT'S THIS ABOUT CAPS LOCK?  AM I MISSING SOMETHING.  I REALLY DON'T
> GET THE JOKE!

It's not a joke, and we are being quite serious, but in a light-hearted
way.

Typing all in caps on a public internet forum is about the rudest thing
you could do -it means you are shouting in a rage.

You obviously don't know this yet, so in future when you post to such a
list as this, please disengage your Caps Lock and type your messages in
the proper English capitalizations.

--
Alan McKinnon
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com