De : Elyahou ITTAH [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : dimanche 9 mars 2008 18:47
À : gentoo-user@lists.gentoo.org
Objet : Re: [gentoo-user] Fwd: apache vhost issue...

2008/3/9, cypherstrong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Could you post default vhost configuration ?
>
>in your host file.
>You just need this host have the ip address you contact in host file

# cat /etc/hosts
127.0.0.1       localhost
91.121.117.202   ns201241.ovh.net
# IPV6 versions of localhost and co
::1 ip6-localhost ip6-loopback
fe00::0 ip6-localnet
ff00::0 ip6-mcastprefix
ff02::1 ip6-allnodes
ff02::2 ip6-allrouters
ff02::3 ip6-allhosts
127.0.0.1               localhost

# cat /etc/apache2/vhosts.d/00_default_vhost.conf
# Virtual Hosts
#
# If you want to maintain multiple domains/hostnames on your
# machine you can setup VirtualHost containers for them. Most configurations
# use only name-based virtual hosts so the server doesn't need to worry
about
# IP addresses. This is indicated by the asterisks in the directives below.
#
# Please see the documentation at
# <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/vhosts/>
# for further details before you try to setup virtual hosts.
#
# You may use the command line option '-S' to verify your virtual host
# configuration.

<IfDefine DEFAULT_VHOST>
# see bug #178966 why this is in here

# Listen: Allows you to bind Apache to specific IP addresses and/or
# ports, instead of the default. See also the <VirtualHost>
# directive.
#
# Change this to Listen on specific IP addresses as shown below to
# prevent Apache from glomming onto all bound IP addresses.
#
#Listen 12.34.56.78:80
Listen 80

# Use name-based virtual hosting.
NameVirtualHost *:80

# When virtual hosts are enabled, the main host defined in the default
# httpd.conf configuration will go away. We redefine it here so that it is
# still available.
#
# If you disable this vhost by removing -D DEFAULT_VHOST from
# /etc/conf.d/apache2, the first defined virtual host elsewhere will be
# the default.
<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerName www.helpermaster.fr
        Include /etc/apache2/vhosts.d/default_vhost.include
ErrorLog /var/www/localhost/log/error.log
CustomLog /var/www/localhost/log/access.log combined
        <IfModule mpm_peruser_module>
                ServerEnvironment apache apache
        </IfModule>
</VirtualHost>

</IfDefine>

# vim: ts=4 filetype=apache

# cat /etc/apache2/vhosts.d/default_vhost.include
# ServerAdmin: Your address, where problems with the server should be
# e-mailed.  This address appears on some server-generated pages, such
# as error documents.  e.g. [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]

# DocumentRoot: The directory out of which you will serve your
# documents. By default, all requests are taken from this directory, but
# symbolic links and aliases may be used to point to other locations.
#
# If you change this to something that isn't under /var/www then suexec
# will no longer work.
DocumentRoot "/var/www/localhost/htdocs"

# This should be changed to whatever you set DocumentRoot to.
<Directory "/var/www/localhost/htdocs">
        # Possible values for the Options directive are "None", "All",
        # or any combination of:
        #   Indexes Includes FollowSymLinks SymLinksifOwnerMatch
ExecCGI MultiViews
        #
        # Note that "MultiViews" must be named *explicitly* --- "Options
All"
        # doesn't give it to you.
        #
        # The Options directive is both complicated and important.  Please
see
        # http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/core.html#options
        # for more information.
        Options Indexes FollowSymLinks

        # AllowOverride controls what directives may be placed in
.htaccess files.
        # It can be "All", "None", or any combination of the keywords:
        #   Options FileInfo AuthConfig Limit
        AllowOverride All

        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
</Directory>

<IfModule alias_module>
        # Redirect: Allows you to tell clients about documents that used to
        # exist in your server's namespace, but do not anymore. The client
        # will make a new request for the document at its new location.
        # Example:
        #   Redirect permanent /foo http://www.example.com/bar

        # Alias: Maps web paths into filesystem paths and is used to
        # access content that does not live under the DocumentRoot.
        # Example:
        #   Alias /webpath /full/filesystem/path
        #
        # If you include a trailing / on /webpath then the server will
        # require it to be present in the URL.  You will also likely
        # need to provide a <Directory> section to allow access to
        # the filesystem path.

        # ScriptAlias: This controls which directories contain server
scripts.
        # ScriptAliases are essentially the same as Aliases, except that
        # documents in the target directory are treated as applications and
        # run by the server when requested rather than as documents sent to
the
        # client.  The same rules about trailing "/" apply to ScriptAlias
        # directives as to Alias.
        ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/var/www/localhost/cgi-bin/"
</IfModule>

# "/var/www/localhost/cgi-bin" should be changed to whatever your
ScriptAliased
# CGI directory exists, if you have that configured.
<Directory "/var/www/localhost/cgi-bin">
        AllowOverride None
        Options None
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all