On Sunday 29 September 2024 10:04:42 BST Wols Lists wrote:
> Since I emerged and Plasma got upgraded, my configuration isn't
> remembered from the previous state, nor does it get saved ...
>
> Then I ran dolphin from the command line, and got an error that REALLY
> doesn't make sense!
>
> anthony@thewolery ~/Scans/HP-M477/2024_09_28 $ dolphin . &
> [1] 23240
> anthony@thewolery ~/Scans/HP-M477/2024_09_28 $ kf.config.core: Created a
> KConfigGroup on an inaccessible config location "/home/gina/.directory"
> "Desktop Entry"
>
> [1]+  Done                    dolphin .
> anthony@thewolery ~/Scans/HP-M477/2024_09_28 $ dolphin . &
> [1] 23368
> anthony@thewolery ~/Scans/HP-M477/2024_09_28 $ kf.config.core: Created a
> KConfigGroup on an inaccessible config location "/home/gina/.directory"
> "Desktop Entry"
>

> You can see I've actually run the command line twice, but the weirdo is,
> as you can see from the system prompt I'm logged in as "anthony". So why
> oh why is plasma looking in my wife's home directory for config info !!!
> How does it even KNOW about my wife's account?
>
> I presume if I fix this, everything else will sort itself out, but this
> is just weird.
>
> Cheers,
> Wol

It's a guess, your 'Frequently Used' Plasma Places/Directories may contain a
documents.

Click on the K-menu, at the bottom select 'Places', at the left menu list
you'll see 'History' and 'Frequently Used'.  If you right click on the right
menu list of places/directories, you get an option to forget all or forget the
selected directory.

Alternative you could grep for "gina" in your ~/.local/share/recently-
used.xbel