Hi all,

I'm working from home today. :-) (*) To access parts of my employer's
infrastructure, I need to use VPN. So I installed NetworkManager, and
vpnc, and dnsmasq and configured it all. I can now VPN in successfully
and I can see the internal sites. Unfortunately, while VPN is active,
"regular" (i.e. non-internal) network traffic fails.

I am logging all DNS requests and I can see that dnsmasq is responding
correctly (and, in fact, identically) to, say, google.com with or
without VPN. But the browser just hangs. Until I disconnect VPN, then
everything works again. So it seems that I'm close but something is
still missing.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Hilco

(*) Actually, I'm _not_ working since I'm experiencing this little hiccup. ;-)