On 2018-03-01 14:42, R0b0t1 wrote:

> I keep getting emails from the mailer daemon about bouncing messages.
> I am worried. Am I missing messages from my internet friends? Please
> send help.

Do you mean the crud from outlook/365?  I get that too; it's probably
because my list mail lacks DKIM sigs (intentionally so).  But whatever
the reason it's horrifying brain damage on their part to send the
bounces to _me_ rather than the envelope sender which is the bounce
address of the list.  Micro$oft may have softened from the 90s but it's
still breaking standard protocols left and right, it seems.

I have just configured my MTA to send bounces from their IP ranges to
/dev/null.