On Sun, Dec 06, 2015 at 02:07:04PM -0600, Dale wrote:
> Julio Garcia Merlano wrote:
> > unsubscribe now
> > <https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailunsubscribe?k=RIDcgbTmkDg6edfP9p17cdI6cbc>.
>

> You may want to try this instead:

> Dale
>
> :-)  :-)

Hello. I'm not sure what these messages mean. I have changed my email
provider. gmail says my client, mutt, is a security risk and can no
longer connect wit it. So I have unsubscribed from the list with that
account and the subscribed again with my new account. I followed the
freeburner.google.com link but the page said "Are you sure you wish
to end your email subscription to:“Descargar Libros PDF Gratis”.
I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do.

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the
NSA's hands!
15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas!
Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!