Hi,

Sometimes I need to apply my own patches for a specific package but
still using portage advantages, so I have to change package ebuild for
that. So everytime I'm going to emerge any of those after an emerge
sync, I have to change it again by hand.

I'm wondering if there is some better way for do that. My current
solution is to advice myself I have to include my own patches in
/etc/portage/bashrc

PACK=${P%%-*}

if [ "${PACK}" == "freeradius" -a "$*" == "clean" ]
then
   read -p "Ya parchaste el paquete? [s/N]" -n 1 Q
   [ "$Q" != "s" ] && /bin/killall emerge
fi

greetings

jose a.r.