On Thu, Apr 14, 2005 at 12:09:29PM -0500, Harry Putnam wrote:
> Sorry to post this here but I've already contacted the listserver with
> the info address and faq address.  Neither of those sources have any
> info about this.

What address have you used?

> I want to subscribe here but get no messages delivered.  The
> subscription would be so as to enable posting thru news.gmane.org's
> mail to news gateway.

The Lists section of www.gentoo.org tells how to do this in the first entry
of the FAQ.

http://www.gentoo.org/main/en/lists.xml

Additionally [EMAIL PROTECTED] always shows list usage information.

Anyway regarding your issue you should use:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Cheers

--
Andrea Barisani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                            .*.
Gentoo Linux Infrastructure Developer                          V