-----Original Message-----
From: Matej Tyc [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2008 3:46 PM
To: gentoo-performance@lists.gentoo.org

I can say that this little incident seems to have resurrected the list.
We should be really grateful for that, but maybe we should change the
list name to gentoo-unsubscribe :-)

2eric: Send something to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
or to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
if you need more help.

Note: Replace 'listname' with the actual name of the list that you want
to subscribe to, e.g.: [EMAIL PROTECTED] to subscribe to
the gentoo-user mailing list.