I'd be willing to take a first stab at a howto in about one week.  I'm i
the middle of giving and grading exams right now.  Anyone else
interested?

Yes.

I'm currently learning the RBAC system myself, and have already spent a lot of time researching the (scattered) documentation. As not everyone learns the same way, I think that this sort of prevents people from getting into/testing grsecurity. I respect Spender, the PaX team, and the Hardened Gentoo team for their efforts, and would like to contribute more, but am not a programmer by any means, and am thus still in "full learning" mode. =)

Consolidating all of the info and explaining it a little more concisely would be a huge benefit, and definately something I'd like to help with.

-Brant