On Wed, 2007-04-18 at 06:11 +0100, Steve Long wrote:
> After all it's a dev list, and assumes more knowledge than the user m-l so
> asking people to use a client with Reply-To-List, iff they want to
> participate, isn't a big deal imo.

I agree 100%.  The only list I would even consider using reply-to
munging on would be gentoo-user, and even then I would much prefer we do
like we do with *everything else* in Gentoo, and teach the user the
proper way to do things, rather than try to coddle them and allow them
to continue with poor practices.  I tend to think that is one of the
great things about Gentoo, our ability to teach people how to think
differently and work differently.

Of course, it isn't my call.  ;]

--
Chris Gianelloni