On Sun, 2006-06-11 at 12:57 +0200, Jakub Moc wrote:
> Henrik Brix Andersen wrote:
> > On Sat, Jun 10, 2006 at 01:37:15PM +0200, Markus Ullmann wrote:
> >> Okay, so after figuring out open problems (thanks to kloeri and various
> >> other people for help here), we now have a resolution that should
> >> satisfy all involved parties here. This should adress dostrow's demands
> >> as well.
> >
> > While I do think this proposal is much better than the previous
> > non-existing proposal, it still doesn't address the problem of having
> > the sunrise overlay hosted on a non *.gentoo.org address to make it
> > 100% clear to the public that it is unsupported.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Brix
>
> So, move it to this.is.unsupported.and.will.blow.your.box.gentoo.org if
> you feel it will help anybody. I feel it's completely irrelevant, but
> that's just me.

Your feelings aren't really the question here.  The relevance of this
request has been established by the users who have responded to this
thread and have mentioned how they feel about things on *.gentoo.org
infrastructure.

In this instance, it isn't a matter of the developers opinions.

--
Chris Gianelloni
Release Engineering - Strategic Lead