On Thu, 2006-04-20 at 07:05 -0700, Duncan wrote:
> * Overlay was doing strange thing.  In this case it was SDL overlay as
> used by dosbox -- I tried rebuilding both libsdl and dosbox, but the
> overlay still failed.  Maybe related to the ABI change?

SDL is being dumb with alpha visuals here.
Need XLIB_SKIP_ARGB_VISUALS=1 env var for SDL apps if a composite
manager is running. That's for SDL apps, giving that to everything would
defeat the purpose of the composite manager quite a bit, I think.

I'll have to pass commenting on anything else. Not sure about the other
points and don't want to express guesses :)

> It's impressive enough to have me eagerly awaiting the next rc. Good work
> both here and upstream!

Indeed!

> Is the proposed schedule on the wiki at desktop.org still valid?

I think ajax is getting out his whip soon, if he hasn't already :P
The schedule should be pretty accurate on xorg.fd.org wiki.

--
With regards,
Mart Raudsepp

Project manager of wxMUD      - http://wxmud.sourceforge.net/