Beso wrote:
2008/8/20 Mark Haney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

here is the article from the rss feed:
http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=amd_catalyst_evolution&num=1

maybe i'll also give it a try with the fglrx driver in the next days on
another system and see how these improvements work...

Beso, I never got time to thank you for the instructions and files yesterday, I was extremely busy. However, I do want to take the time now to thank you for the effort you've put in on this. I will be working on this during the weekend and I"ll let you know Monday how it goes.

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support