Does it need to be run in a 32bit chroot ?

On Mon, 9 May 2005 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 22:14:26 -0300 (BRT)
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: gentoo-amd64@lists.gentoo.org
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: Cedega

Extra information:
I ran cedega with -debugmsg +err and it returned this:

cedega -debugmsg +err hl2.exe -steam -console -game cstrike
Could not load graphics driver 'x11drv'
Could not load graphics driver 'x11drv'
err:win:GetDesktopWindow Wine init error: either you're trying to use an
invalid native USER.EXE config, or some graphics/GUI libraries or DLLs didn't
initialize properly. Aborting.

But this don't help me at all.